By chelsea - 07/03/2011 22:23

Today, I found out that if you cry yourself sleep and forget to take off your mascara, your top and bottom lashes will stick together. Leaving you unable to open your eyes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 560
You deserved it 13 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohrlynow 9

It's called water. Even if you've really got to rub, it'll come off. No way will mascara stick permanently.

Comments

xojessayox 4

I sleep with my makeup on every night because makeup remover gives me acne and so does washing my face in any way.. i havent had acne since i started wearing makeup. And yeah, I've cried myself to sleep as well but thats never happened to me. You must put globs on, which is disgusting and trampy...

Um... actually, she doesn't necessarily have to put mounds of makeup on for it to make her eyelashes stick together. When you're lying down and crying (rather... anytime you cry), with your eyes closed (constantly closed or blinking), your mascara will get wet. If you keep your eyes closed while the wet mascara dries, your eyelashes will stick together. "How come some girls have that happen, but I don't?" Probably because her eyelashes were wetter than yours... she was probably crying more than you. She probably also had her eyes closed longer, giving the mascara more drying time. As for anything else you said... I'm glad you don't get acne now, but leaving your makeup on overnight is not the best idea even if it does work. You can do what you want, and I'm not going to preach here but your skin will take a beating over time if you keep that up. Try to find a less irritating/better cleanser. There are some out there that'll work. Oh, and just a side note. Celebrities put globs of mascara etc on. They don't all look "trampy". Just food for thought.

xojessayox 4

okay soo i didnt read any of that frankly im pretty sure it was all kinda rude and/or insulting. so maybe you should try to rant to someone who will actually listen and not a 15 year old that doesnt care and wasnt even talking to you in the first place. jussayin'.

xojessayox 4

oh and, theres alot of other people that basically said what i said. maybe you should try to get them to care. just some food for thought.

Actually, both of your replies to me were more rude than anything I said. Really? Are you PMSing today? Maybe take some Midol. Clearly you read at least some of my post, having mocked it and all. I don't care that you don't care, and I'm going to keep commenting on whatever comments I wish. Don't like what I have to say? Don't ******* read it. Simple as that. For 15, you should have that logic by now.

Sinkhole 26

When you post a comment, you're talking to everyone here, xojessayox. If you don't want people replying to your comments, then don't post any comments at all.

xojessayox 4

well honestly, yeah mine were meant to be very bitchy. and you dont think i know that everyone sees my comments? oh and the reason mine was bitchy was because she couldve commented on others before she had to try to give me advice or whatever that was supposed to be. im just saying i dont like to be tried and corrected when im not going to care anyway.

Sinkhole 26

Didn't you see the other comments she made? She answered to other people too, you must be blind or too lazy to check that before you accuse her of replying only to you. Again, if you don't like to be "tried and corrected", don't post at all, if you see the comments section, a lot of people get corrected here. I'm sorry but you're not going to get replies saying "oh, your so kool". If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have replied to her in the first place.

110 - Well said. Thank you! Jessay - I commented on others' posts before I saw yours. You're not the only one... the earth does not revolve around you, okay? It's going to be a little hard, but at least try to come to terms with that. You'll get further in life.

xojessayox 4

you guys bore me.. go harrass someone else underage. seems like you guys enjoy it.

hysterical 1

Damn. If you're fifteen, you should be a lot more mature than that. I just turned sixteen a couple of weeks ago and even I'm ashamed for you. In fact, I'm just embarrassed that people my age behave like this. Grow up. Stop acting like you're the victim. Alas, my comment will most likely be for naught, because you're probably just going to reply with something that will again betray your immaturity and inability to form a comprehensible argument. Oh, sorry... I shouldn't use such large words while typing with proper grammar. Those two things combined might be too much. >.<

xojessayox 4

sorry im not mature enough for you. im not here to please you or anyone else..

Jessay - Bottom line, if you don't want to be judged or responded to, don't post. Simple as that. Now run along and go play with your Barbies.

bubbarific 0

okay... well if u wer able to type this fml den tht means u got the masscara off which means this isnt rlly an fml so im gonna say YDI

And I found out some people will post any old thing Tell us why you were crying and maybe someone will give a shit...

beastingitup21 5

I've done that before, but its called washing your face when you wake up.

you deserve it for having weak eyes. I've done that before and I could definitally still open my eyes...

wow I had this happen to me when I was like 6... except I had pink eye and it crusted over both my top and bottom lashes... it fricken sucked!

bfflrhea 0

ive done that before. lmaoo. the worst part was trying to find the bathroom... that was not funn. hahah

MyApocalypse 1

I cry alot with makeup on..but I can always open my eyes..o.o