By chelsea - 07/03/2011 22:23

Today, I found out that if you cry yourself sleep and forget to take off your mascara, your top and bottom lashes will stick together. Leaving you unable to open your eyes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 560
You deserved it 13 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohrlynow 9

It's called water. Even if you've really got to rub, it'll come off. No way will mascara stick permanently.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Emo, or a whiny little wimp. Wait, they're interchangeable, aren't they? Someone help me out here?

yuck why domt you wash your face before bed if you have that shit on..it smudges all over your pillow and face anyway :/

I thought the reason you don't sleep with makeup is because it's unhealthy for your skin, not cos your eyelashes get stuck together?

I've done that! and okay... for everyone saying "ew wash your face before you go to bed" CLEARLY it says she cried herself to sleep. So unless she washes her face in her sleep, that's kind of difficult to do! And in the morning she probably DID end up using water to get it off. it's when she first woke up. WOW!

She can wash her face before crying herself to sleep. CLEARLY some people are just stupid.

Or she's so overwhelmed with emotion she doesn't care to think about washing her face. -.- Is this really a hard concept? If you're that upset, that's the only thing you're thinking about.

ktdad07 0

No, I am not stupid and if you would have actually read my post, you'd realize that nothing I said had to do with your comment. My comment was meant to be posted somewhere else, and as much as I'd like to, I can't change the fact that sometimes FML screws up and posts your comments elsewhere. If you'd like to be a total ****-swab, you can inbox me.

Carley - Not sure where my original reply to your second post went. I basically said my comment was supposed to be posted somewhere else, and that it's not my fault it didn't post where it should have. You can inbox me to find out more details if you wish, but I do not appreciate being called stupid because of something I cannot control.

Hide_Yo_Kids 0
alshclown 0

ok, you can't call people stupid because "crying yourself to sleep" means laying in bed crying until you fall asleep. obviously she could have washed her face first.

wow... someone's on their period and has obviously cried them slaves to sleep way too many ******* times...

xiphiidae 0

I cry myself sleep all the time, it's okay.

I often sleep with make-up but this has failed to happen to me smh.

...only if you wear street-walker amounts of mascara.