By wtf - 20/06/2011 07:43 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I found out my wife isn't cheating. She says she's just getting older and sex isn't important anymore. She's 27. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 886
You deserved it 5 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TalkinSmack 6

sounds like she IS getting it elsewhere...

Comments

RockstarRN 10

FYL because you aren't doing something right! Spice it up!

DawnMarie11 0

I agree, something is wrong here..... go to a sex councilor or even a regular one there is some kind of other reason and if she isn't cheating then it has to be some deep seated thing.......

xk75 4

also an M.D., the loss of libido that young may be the result of a physical issue, not just mental. has she been on the pill for years? it's not that common but long term use of the pill can mess with her hormones and libido. take this seriously.

monnanon 13

Just because your wife isn't having sex with you does not mean she is getting it elsewhere. Maybe the relationship has gone stale and shes fed up being the only one trying to sort it or maybe she is stressed or in pain for some reason. Whatever the reasons she should probably try to get some help but laying into her about cheating and lack of sex isn't going to help. I hope you are able to work it out.

ReynshineCutting 10

Maybe she just has a naturally low libido. I'm 21 and have virtually no sex drive. My doctor said it's actually pretty common in women in their 20s and nothing is wrong. It's just how some of us are wired.

Did you REALLY find out or do you assume because of what she said...because, at least to me, it sounds like the second version...

nope she's taking a different rocket to the moon my friend

jooomooo 0

maybe she's depressed or something

kangaru1 0

sorry man. I hope u have kids b4 she cut u off...but these kInd of things are common. major reasons are related to stress and depression or just simply she has low libido...I know a guy who got married @ 23 and stop having sex @ 24. you're not alone, but don't be discourage. :)

buy a kamasutra book and start experimenting with your wife.

anovick 0

What are you going to do in your spare time now? reading :o

grass_hopperr 1