By scarred - 22/10/2009 12:30 - France

Today, I found out my mom is the nude model for an art class at my college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 091
You deserved it 3 248

Same thing different taste

Comments

Whats a MILF? Tell me and I give you a virtual cookie :)

seriously? A MILF is a mother i'd like to fu@k.

ChrissyRawr 0

Damn.... I wanted that cookie... D:

You got big boobs for a skinny lady (; lolllll

lmao well at least that gives you more time work on your assignment at home ;P

13: a MILF is a Mom I'd Like to ****. *awaits cookie* @OP: is it YOUR art class? if so, FYL

Ooh. A cougar. If only all art classes had those.

clockworkrainbow 3

Wouldn't be awkward at all in my opinion... My mom just walks around the house nekkid half the time.. It's just kind of gross in my case, though.. Surgery scars and the like. Lets hope your mom doesn't have a body like my mom.

I'm so sorry. This is such an FML. Have a talk with your mom.

quivx 7

Why does that bother you? You're not IN the art class are you?

I honestly feel bad for the kids with hot moms. I can't count the number of times I've made a "your mom" joke with kids who have hot moms. I see people doing it all the time as well.

mcsnelly 5

Oh yeah, it really sounds like you feel HORRIBLE for the kids with hott moms. If you actually felt that bad then why are you one of the people making "your mom" jokes??

mcsnelly 5

uh, yeah that doesn't really change the fact that the reason you feel bad for them is that people make "your mom" jokes and then you admit to being one of those people....seriously, just saying if you're claiming to feel bad for them then stop telling those jokes to make them feel bad.

Are you gonna be expressing her "artistically"? LOL FYL DEFINITELY

hahahha duuude that sucks, youre going to have to draw your mom naked! take something thatll make you puke so you dont gotta go to class.....thats what id do.