You'll get some eventually

By Anonymous - 08/05/2021 10:59 - China

Spicy
Today, my mom woke me up from a wet dream, because I was moaning too loudly. I'm a 32 year-old virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 131
You deserved it 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HAtEEONiHt 2

im always afraid this might happen to me ! 😂

rotflqtms_ 21

If you want to moan loudly without being woken up by your mom, get your own place...

Comments

Jon Tessler 14

being a 32 year old Virgin is not something to be ashamed of, nor is moaning loudly. try biting down on a pillow the next time you enjoy a dream. also explain to Mom that you "don't want to woken up".

rotflqtms_ 21

If you want to moan loudly without being woken up by your mom, get your own place...

Jon Tessler 14

for some people, that isn't a possibility in these crappy economic times

rotflqtms_ 21

can't find the reply to my comment on the app for some reason... if someone is living in my house, they don't have the right to make me feel uncomfortable. If I don't want to hear you moan, I'm walking you up. Don't tell me you don't want to be woken up while living under my roof. If you want to jerk off after waking up, do so quietly. She woke him up because he was moaning too loudly. She does not need to listen to a grown man moaning if she doesn't want to and if he has a problem with being woken up, either learn to have quieter wet dreams, wake up and jerk off or move out. Her place her rules. Even if it's not her place and they share bills, it's rude to expect your mom to listen to you have sex dreams and to tell her not to wake you up when you're doing it within earshot of her. I'm not having an issue with OP living with his mom, but I do have an issue with the advice to tell her not to wake him up when he's having a wet dream.

Jon Tessler 14

it's rude to be woken up and told be quiet. that is a subject that can be discussed after the person is finished. heck, did you ever tell your parents to "be quiet" when the had sex while you were growing up "IN THEIR HOUSE? your long diatribe about being a prude, says more about you than anything else.

HAtEEONiHt 2

im always afraid this might happen to me ! 😂

Jon Tessler 14

lol. have fun, moan as loud as you want