By scarred - 22/10/2009 12:30 - France

Today, I found out my mom is the nude model for an art class at my college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 092
You deserved it 3 248

Same thing different taste

Comments

Not an FML. Suck it up. The human body is an beautiful thing to study. And besides, she can't be the ONLY model at your school. At the art college I go to there are even certain models that they use exclusively for certain programs. i.e the skinny models with muscle go to the animation students because they have to learn all the muscles in the body and it's easier to study muscles on a skinny person rather than a fatter person. So it might also depends on the body structure of your mom and your program. Good luck.

Yes, that's true, it's just the body. But it's the body his/her MOTHER. That's a little unsettling to think someone besides the husband and certain other family members will see her naked, especially people possibly around the OP's age. Especially if they know it's OP's mom. They might not be so mature as you and make cracks about her to the OP.

I'm sick of these pretentious ***** on fml. Seriously. Spare me the human body is beautiful speech, because you wouldn't be holding that sentiment if you worked at KFC. Honestly, it's not beautiful, it's not ugly, it's just a body, okay? For practical use, not veiwing. I don't care if his mum had diamonds for nipples, if it were my mother I would NOT want to see her naked and i wouldn't particularly want a whole group of my classmates too either. I mean jesus, if you are comfortable seeing your parents naked there is something severely wrong with you. I don't even care if you're an arthouse, mochachino sipping, free spirit with hippie parents and a bowl cut (Which; let's face it- You are...) you are still a creeper and should be locked up for severe creepyness, creeping and intent to creep. CREEPS! /Rant over

It'll be worse when you find out that students secretly ********** under their desks to her naked body! You know...the one you used to live and grow inside? :]

perdix 29

Even worse would be that they do it openly in a circle jerk, and see if they can squirt her. Yep. That would be worse.

Yes, but I bet his mother would enjoy it. I see the OP having a mental breakdown when his mum starts trying to catch it in her mouth.

At least you're not in the calss.... I guess.... Also awww man Witch (36) that's bad ahahaha

it would only be a slight FML if u were an art student

macgruberiscool 0

You call yourself scarred.. not as scarred as you'll be if you do a shitty job drawing her and get lectured on the contours of her groinular wrinkles. Or if she ends up taking the drawing from your portfolio and displaying it in your living room. Draw mommy's breasts properly! They are the focal point of many a nude drawing!

perdix 29

I like "groinular." I'll use that next time I need a synonym for "crotchetal."

Cloudy_fml 0

... So? I've taken plenty of drawing classes, it's totally normal to draw nude models. It's not intended to be a sexual thing. Grow up.

you don't find it creepy to draw your naked MOM? a random person isn't that bad, but it's at least a little hard to stare at your mom without clothes, and then reproduce it on paper.

It's called conflict of interest. Like why doctors and lawyers don't generally represent to practice on family members or people with an invested interest. It's not like da Vinci was doing del Giocondo. .. well he was, but he wasn't banging her as well. So either you get to stare your mom's naked ass down (literally) or worse. Or your school mates can say to you, "Yo, I saw your mom today, she looks tight." FYL.

ddk_93 0