By Anonymous - 12/09/2014 21:36 - United States - New York

Today, I found out my fiancée's been cheating on me. Her excuse? Her ADHD made her do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 805
You deserved it 3 511

Same thing different taste

Comments

Actually, ADD/ADHD in adults can cause them to cheat.

An excuse, you mean. It's a choice they made deliberately, and saying anything less is just whining due to being caught. A label isn't an excuse or a get-out-of-jail-free card. The divorce rate is going to skyrocket with people actually thinking they can get away with this sort of crap.

at least she is not combined her ADHD with ACD then situation is whole lot different..

Wooooooooooooow! Fyl! Sorry man loose this one gain another! U can do better and deserve better....

NiceGuysDoWin 21

Yes it is. The universe has yet to invent something that it isn't good to joke about. Humor comes from grief, pain, disbelief, and sorrow. It is the human pressure valve, and allows us to turn misery into something worthwhile and bearable. If you can't laugh about things, life becomes much harder. When my grandpa was dying of cancer, any time we visited, he expected us to show up with at least one new cancer joke. I'm a fat guy who weighs 375 pounds. Tell me a funny fat joke I haven't heard, and I might give you some of my candy. If you can't laugh at something as intrinsically funny as ADHD, your life is sad.

Are you the fiancé that stashes your toenails behind the couch?

With a relationship this much complete it's had to pick what to do

I think its the stash of toe nails you left in the couch

Ex fiancé .. Or you kinda do deserve it.