By KMAC - 16/03/2010 20:14 - United States

Today, I found out my fiancé is in a long distance relationship with his ex. Not only do we live on the same island, he's also my neighbor and my co-worker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 414
You deserved it 3 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Move. Move as far away as possible. :) Before you know it, you'll be with somebody faithful that loves you.

Comments

Theres never a good excuse for cheating...at all! So dump the son of a b**ch and move on! haha i live in Hawaii too!! Represent! :)

I also live in Hawaii (: But to the OP, sorry, that sucks for you ):

RuukasuNinja 0

I don't think this person lives in Hawaii represent huh

Monikabug 9

That sucks OP. You should find yourself a better man, a more handsome man. Then, you can invite him over for dinner and send him next door for some crazy ingredient that you somehow do not have. Your ex will get the picture. :) FYL until then!

Olympian94 0

Monika, you're one very attractive girl. Pretty, beautiful, and fine. And I know it seems creepy that some random guy (16 btw) is saying this, but it's the truth.

Monikabug 9

:) Olympian, I appreciate that. I really do. It's not weird. Lol it's whatever. Thank you for the compliment in any case. :)

I'm impressed by Monika's mature reaction to Olympian's comment. Kudos to you, Monika.

Olympian94 0

Exactly, I hate girls who are immature at my age, it sucks...I mean, how many mature 16 year olds are out there? Guess I'll just have to find out somehow lmao

I'm sixteen, Olympian... I wouldn't say I'm the most mature person ever, and I'm not a girl, but I wouldn't call myself immature. Hmm... who would? I abstain from self-judgement. I think you're going on my list, simply for being a mature sixteen year old who can spell.

Monikabug 9

Thank you Boops. (49) :) I just kind of wanted to say that I am not 16, I am 19. But, it is refreshing to see younger guys act more mature than guys older than me. :) Kudos to you two.

Olympian94 0

I know, haha. Btw, being mature, in my opinion, requires the following: knowing when to not laugh at stupid things, acting polite and not rude, and not acting like a tool. :) Well, obviously there's more, but w/e.

I must agree with Olympian. Monika, you are a very good looking girl. As for the immature teenager stuff, it's way too true. I'm 16 too btw.

fualignment 0

I'm 19 too and I'd like to take you back to my place so we can blog about our feelings.

VvCJHvV 6

Okay, not to sound rude and offend anyone but I also find this slightly amusing. Kudos to a couple flirtatious 16 year olds because they are complimenting maturely. However, I can see why they acted "maturely" since they aren't saying things like the fellow, a few posts above, with the sexual references. Atleast there is still some hope for the current generation to civily present their attraction to the opposite sex.

VvCJHvV 6

Actually let me correct myself, it wasn't a sexual referrence... I missed the blogging part. However I was trying to make a point about today's society being completely sexually driven. Well, I guess that shows me for speed reading and then assuming that was what he said... You know what they say when you assume, lol. My apologies to the poster of the comment I mistakenly read.

jamie_leeann23 0

grab his dick with both hands and Indian burn that shit, what an ass, you'll be ok OP. ;)

joshraider 0

that's messed up don't ever do that to a guy! no man deserves that

joshraider - As opposed to doing that to a girl? Where do you live?

Well, most girls don't have dicks, rendering it impossible.

Umbreon - That was kind of the point of my comment... But whatever. We all have our moments.

I responded to your sarcasm in an overly matter-of-fact, kindergarten teacher way. I forgive you for your moment.

jamie_leeann23 0

he totally deserves an Indian burned dick, I guess she'd have to make him hard first, I dnt see how it wld work if it was soft...

not gonna lie, that is very creative. I'm gonna keep that in mind in case I ever find myself in that position lol

Implying that a "man" of his nature would have a dick large enough to use both hands?

GoSmegma 0

That's awful :-( But it happens to the best of us... just work on making yourself happy and the right one will come along when the time is right!! Take a few days to mope around but then get back to life and appreciate all that you do have. Don't worry about what's not meant to be!

Giorgio272 2

dang op. well they didn't invent mail order brides for nothing. go get yourself 1 or even 5.

OP is a female and, presumably, straight since she was engaged to a man.

Giorgio272 2

oo snap my bad. serves me right for reading to fast. but hey nothing wrong with lesbians now.

Yes, this one man cheated on her so it is reasonable and logical for her to turn to homosexuality or to buy a man. Like my old pappy used to say: If at first you don't succeed, give up entirely and play for the other team. (Things got very awkward at home after the divorce when "Uncle Rico" moved in.)

the fiancé is the neighbor and coworker, not the ex lol

Pawn the engagement ring and use the money for moving expenses.

^This. Definitely the best option I've heard so far.