By Anonymous - 19/01/2010 07:58 - United States

Today, I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me for six months with my best friend of five years. After asking him what she had that I didn't, he responded with one word - "Boobies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 849
You deserved it 4 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You don't have boobies? Not even one? What did you do with them? They couldn't have just walked off on their own. Quick, find them and maybe he'll take you back or you'll find a better guy. They're always in the last place you look.

The only question there should have been was what address should his shit be shipped to? Never compare yourself to another female because he decided to cheat. Self confidence is key, lacking that is probably why he cheated in the first place...

Comments

So she has bigger boobs than you? Not a reason to cheat. Boobs are overrated anyway. Really. That guy can keep her.

THTB 3

As awesome as boobies are...they definitely should never be the reason you cheat on your girlfriend. OP's boyfriend = fail to the max.

Ultimate_Cynic 0

Either your ex is a total douchebag, or those were some SERIOUSLY epic ****. Perhaps both...?

I'd rather have little boobs than be a trashy-**** like your best friend.

ROFLsyrup 0

If he was honest he wouldn't have cheated on her. ******* idiot.

What a jack off. Both of them. you deserve a better man and a better best friend

JustGines 0

Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy. Well, maybe for guys. For girls it would be like, painless pregnancies, monthless periods? I don't know. **** his best friend. Let him find out though.