By Anonymous - 19/01/2010 07:58 - United States

Today, I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me for six months with my best friend of five years. After asking him what she had that I didn't, he responded with one word - "Boobies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 849
You deserved it 4 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You don't have boobies? Not even one? What did you do with them? They couldn't have just walked off on their own. Quick, find them and maybe he'll take you back or you'll find a better guy. They're always in the last place you look.

The only question there should have been was what address should his shit be shipped to? Never compare yourself to another female because he decided to cheat. Self confidence is key, lacking that is probably why he cheated in the first place...

Comments

transcedental 18

sheesh.. the-true-love loves 'em all shapes and sizes ^^ i guess he wasnt the right for you, nao go find a real connoisseur

boatkicker 4

I'm going to say FYL and YDI. F your life for having a boyfriend cheat on you and with your best friend. BUT YDI the stupid answer to the question. No matter WHAT he had said, it would have stung, and you brought that particular bit on yourself.

No FML here. You just found out what an idiot your ex is. Now you can move on knowing that he is worthless and that your "best friend" isn't really a friend. I feel like you should take the positives in this and learn from it. Find yourself some new and better friends and laugh at the fact that he'll most likely be cheating on her shortly. :) Guys like that can't stay faithful. I would say it's time to go out with all your other friends, trash talk them out of your system and then move on. Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing they hurt you :)

AntiChrist7 0

Girls only love assholes(and a little child in this case). YDI

skyeyez9 24

when your ex gets dumped and he asks why, I hope she says "he has a bigger dick"

syd_schs 0

she doesn't have "boobies" and he doesn't have a dick. it's a win-win. and when are you guys gonna stop saying boobies? when you can actuallyget some?yeahh thought so

kbabiiee 0

#40 needs to shut the eff up!