By Anonymous - 19/01/2010 07:58 - United States

Today, I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me for six months with my best friend of five years. After asking him what she had that I didn't, he responded with one word - "Boobies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 853
You deserved it 4 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You don't have boobies? Not even one? What did you do with them? They couldn't have just walked off on their own. Quick, find them and maybe he'll take you back or you'll find a better guy. They're always in the last place you look.

The only question there should have been was what address should his shit be shipped to? Never compare yourself to another female because he decided to cheat. Self confidence is key, lacking that is probably why he cheated in the first place...

Comments

I LOL'ed. I give him kudos for not only owning up to it but being so direct. However, it doesnt cancel the fact that yes, he is a douche (most likely - OP could still have deserved it from previous action, but i will give her the benefit of doubt). Besides, she kinda sounds hawt (into small breasts). So mega kudos for kicking him out.

Charz 0

Okay this guy is a giant ass...Sorry but why did u stick with such a loser for the longest of time? Thatz totally not appropriote:) You deserve a guy that'll look inside of you and find that pretty personality of yourz. He's the one missing out, not u *kitty**

Stevenopolis 0

Hate to dump on someone when they are down, but asking to be compared to someone else is asking for answers you're not going to like. There is always someone who is better looking/funnier/sexier/sluttier/more endowed/richer/whatever than you. You stick with someone because you are special to them, and a prick who throws you over for a larger chest is clearly someone who didn't think you were. Sucks now, but you will appreciate it down the road when you are with someone who does.

my ex bf wanted me to get breast implants. im asian meaning i have a petite body. obviously he dated for looks. i had a hair cut- he became an asshole, and broke up with me. 2 years later, i ended it for good. yes i was retarded. but anywaysss, find a guy who will date you for you. not looks. ur ex is a total jerk and ur ex best friend is a low bitch.

PottentialFML 0

I don't just date a girl for her looks, also how she is in bed

love_game911 0

get him back with a surgery that makes ur boobies bigger than ur friends....also get some bad girl stuff to make him get a boner when he sees u....all my friends have done that and beblive me...the guy came back not just for body but for the mistake he made.... ;D

wow are boobs really that important to guys?

i dont know why so many people think the route to go is get a boob job and try to win him back... why would you want a jerk back that cheated on you and most likely do it again. some people on here are just plain dumb.