By Anonymous - 19/01/2010 07:58 - United States

Today, I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me for six months with my best friend of five years. After asking him what she had that I didn't, he responded with one word - "Boobies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 849
You deserved it 4 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You don't have boobies? Not even one? What did you do with them? They couldn't have just walked off on their own. Quick, find them and maybe he'll take you back or you'll find a better guy. They're always in the last place you look.

The only question there should have been was what address should his shit be shipped to? Never compare yourself to another female because he decided to cheat. Self confidence is key, lacking that is probably why he cheated in the first place...

Comments

"boobies"? really? hahahahaha thats an immature answer.

thisisnotatroll 0

"Because she has a more (and therefore better) developed upper ventral region, BITCH!"

OP, your (ex) boyfriend is clearly a dick. You're better off without him. I would also imagine that the OP probably just has breasts which are on the small size, and her "best friend" has ridiculously large ones or something. Don't get a boob job, because guaranteed there is a guy out there who thinks you look lovely just as you are :)

beccaxoxo88 0

Your "best friend" is a *****!

Reynard12 0

You really, probably shouldn't ask a cheating arse why the fact he was a cheating arse is your fault.

escapenowx 0

first off some bestfriend you got there and second boobs shouldn't matter, get a better guy because he's an ass.

I'm thinking both. FML because he cheated on you with your best friend of all people, but I'm also thinking YDI for even asking that question. Did you really think that you'd get a good answer to that question? At that point it's useless to even ask anything, since that deed has been done for the past six months, and knowing the answers won't change anything.

Ugh. Well, at least you got an answer. Some people don't even get that.