By Paige - 10/07/2013 14:18 - United Kingdom - Witham

Today, I found out my boyfriend regularly has his ex stay over. They even share a bed. He doesn't see a problem with this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 698
You deserved it 5 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Relax. They just talk about cute boys and gossip about girls they don't like.

Then there shouldn't be a problem dumping him. You deserve better OP.

Comments

He doesn't 'not see the problem ', he's just inconsiderate, time to leave him.

tehdarkness 21

I've slept in the same Bed as my ex post-breakup. Was totally legit and it was comfortable for me unlike the couch or anyone else's bed. We didn't fool around or anything. That being said, I'm sure that if I initiated something he would have gone for it. It not right if you're in a relationship

smurfdoll 8

I've seen this exact FML before....Either they're recycling or someone's trolling.

I have watched movies and even slept with my ex numerous times without doing anything sexual. If you don't trust him, maybe he gave you a reason or maybe the problem is not with him, but you.

How would he feel if you shared a bed with one of your exes? If he is uncomfortable with it and still inviting his over for stay overs it is a disrespect issue. If he is ok with it then there is nothing going on with his ex and they are truly just friends. See how they communicate. If it's a brother/sister love then you're good. If there is a lot of flirting then walk away.

My two best friends are also exs, and I regularly sleep with them, and I don't see any problem with that. Everything is clear between us. If you have a problem with it, talk to her? I'm sure you can figure something out, for her to keep her complicity with her friend and for you not to get jealous.

10showgirl 16

Yes he sees that there's a problem with it. He can't be that stupid. He just wants you to be OK with it. Trust me, they're having sex.