By Paige - 10/07/2013 14:18 - United Kingdom - Witham

Today, I found out my boyfriend regularly has his ex stay over. They even share a bed. He doesn't see a problem with this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 698
You deserved it 5 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Relax. They just talk about cute boys and gossip about girls they don't like.

Then there shouldn't be a problem dumping him. You deserve better OP.

Comments

rokolodo 10

Somebody probably already said it. But, tell him you're gonna do the same. Not that u would.

And by "share a bed" he means "screw"

Honestly as much as everyone here is speculating and telling Op what she should do it really is up to her. My shrink and I had this talk and I really didn't want to be the kind of person to ask my boyfriend to stop something or to be demanding or seem controlling in any way but he told me sometimes in a relationship sacrifices need to be made and feeling uncomfortable with your significant other doing something isn't always easy to get over, if they want to be with you then they will understand. Sometimes you need to be demanding and look out for your own feelings. Sometimes. Good luck!

My boyfriends ex got kicked out of her house and has been living with his family for over a month. So.

These women keep forgetting to write EXboyfriend...

DorkAlert 10

I'm guessing they do more then just sleep in the same bed when they are sharing it. :/ looks like another break up story on FML

sp4ksu_fml 9

There's always room for a third....

Oooh. Time to talk about why she can't be his "Friend with Benefits"

I'm pretty sure that if YOU were to tell him that you had your ex sleepover he would be very pissed off. This is what amazes me about people in relationships. They find it ok if they do something but god forbid if the other person does the same thing because then, and only then! it's unacceptable. Definitely dump him.