By Stella5127 - 28/11/2017 05:01 - Australia - Melbourne

Spicy
Today, I found out I'm pregnant. I was shocked and confused as we use condoms and I'm on the pill. I confided in my friend, who guiltily confessed that her daughter swapped my pills for sugar pills and pinned through the rubbers to guarantee herself 5 more years of babysitting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 935
You deserved it 746

Stella5127 tells us more.

Stella5127 12

or all those people doubting my story! this ACTUALLY happened in july of 2016. I now have a boy named Nate. I kept my pills in a pill holder in the fridge with 'mon tue wed' on it. my friends daughter would come over every night after school to look after our oldest daughter, Tilly, after kindergarten while my husband and I would finish work. She had ample opportunity and being a busy teacher id just take my tablets (both birth control and thyroxine) quickly before work. though we love our baby it was a shock. Lily( my friends daughter) went off to a reform school called "Blackwood" (real place look it up) this past July, after she was also caught with drugs in her room and skipping school. she was a troubled child and I still speak to my friend, she only just found out after over hearing her daughter and her friend and was trying to protect her.

Top comments

Zachary8261 28

Tell her that her daughter is no longer allowed in your sight. And break it off with the friend since she was too lazy to remind you.

Maybe it’s time to reconsider calling that person a friend if she knew about her daughter’s actions the whole time.

Comments

This is a form of assault so yeah there is some legal standing here if you choose to press charges

This is really some new level of crazy I have seen please don't let her near you anytime soon. Even my ex is not this crazy.

I know this might be controversial, but if you truly desire, get an abortion. Since it's recent there isn't any brain activity in the fetus so it technically isn't murder. I will leave the decision to you though, for it is your body and you choose what to do with it.

You can sue the parents of the child who did this to pay for the child since you did everything you could to plan for this. My cousin sued her doctor after a botched vasectomy he declared successful when this exact thing happened. In your case, you can probably get a whole lot more seeing as this vindictive little child sought to "guarantee" herself work like this instead of doing the right thing and getting more clients

For those wondering about the pills- I am not OP, but every week i take my BC pills out of the blister pack and add them to my weekly pill organizer. I take all the days pills at once. If OP does that and the babysitter found where she keeps that pill organizer, it would be super easy to take out the BC pills and sub in something else.

Stella5127 12

or all those people doubting my story! this ACTUALLY happened in july of 2016. I now have a boy named Nate. I kept my pills in a pill holder in the fridge with 'mon tue wed' on it. my friends daughter would come over every night after school to look after our oldest daughter, Tilly, after kindergarten while my husband and I would finish work. She had ample opportunity and being a busy teacher id just take my tablets (both birth control and thyroxine) quickly before work. though we love our baby it was a shock. Lily( my friends daughter) went off to a reform school called "Blackwood" (real place look it up) this past July, after she was also caught with drugs in her room and skipping school. she was a troubled child and I still speak to my friend, she only just found out after over hearing her daughter and her friend and was trying to protect her.

what in the actual ****?! this is so messed up