By Stella5127 - 28/11/2017 05:01 - Australia - Melbourne

Spicy
Today, I found out I'm pregnant. I was shocked and confused as we use condoms and I'm on the pill. I confided in my friend, who guiltily confessed that her daughter swapped my pills for sugar pills and pinned through the rubbers to guarantee herself 5 more years of babysitting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 935
You deserved it 746

Stella5127 tells us more.

Stella5127 12

or all those people doubting my story! this ACTUALLY happened in july of 2016. I now have a boy named Nate. I kept my pills in a pill holder in the fridge with 'mon tue wed' on it. my friends daughter would come over every night after school to look after our oldest daughter, Tilly, after kindergarten while my husband and I would finish work. She had ample opportunity and being a busy teacher id just take my tablets (both birth control and thyroxine) quickly before work. though we love our baby it was a shock. Lily( my friends daughter) went off to a reform school called "Blackwood" (real place look it up) this past July, after she was also caught with drugs in her room and skipping school. she was a troubled child and I still speak to my friend, she only just found out after over hearing her daughter and her friend and was trying to protect her.

Top comments

Zachary8261 28

Tell her that her daughter is no longer allowed in your sight. And break it off with the friend since she was too lazy to remind you.

Maybe it’s time to reconsider calling that person a friend if she knew about her daughter’s actions the whole time.

Comments

Why the **** didn't the 'friend' alert her as soon as she found out, instead of waiting for the inevitable to happen? I would never trust that person ever again.

You shouldn't have been taking the pill. Clearly it tempted you to become sexually active and that is why you're pregnant.

that's clinically insane. both of the daughter to do that in the first place and also for her mom to have known her daughter was doing that and not tell you. i'd stay far, far away

Wow, that friend's daughter is a conniving little bitch. I'd fire her and hire someone else to baby-sit. And hell, your friend, since she knew about it and therefore is also the guilty party, should have to pay for at least some of the expenses. Can you take someone to court over that?

PhantomCrevan 8

Nope. It would be considered reproductive coercion if done by a person's partner, but sabotage of birth control otherwise is not a crime. Hell, the reproductive coercion thing isn't even an official charge yet, and it's still really hard to win sexual assault cases where reproductive coercion in the form of birth control sabotage made the consent invalid. A few months back there was a big uproar over a celebrity getting rid of his wife's birth control while on a cruise ship, because HE "decided to start their family." People were pissed off because he socially and physically isolated his wife, then sabotaged her BC, which makes it very likely that any sex wasn't really consensual- and since that is when said celebs wife got pregnant, people know sex happened. He didn't even acknowledge that it was a coercion tactic, nor did news feeds that covered the story- it was largely rape survivors that called him out on it.

O_O_F 3

You obviously shouldn't be friends with her if she didn't bother to tell you what her daughter was doing. Even tho she knew that this would greatly affect you if you did get pregnant

Kwlkat 10

Now that is the kind of determination every company in the world is looking for??????

best birth control is... take it in the ass ?

Malicteal 21

Your "friend" and her daughter are horrible people.

So what are you going to do about it ???? This needs another follow up ....