By Nick - 23/08/2011 06:42 - United States

Today, I found my truck broken into. Whoever broke in ripped my dash apart, and the stupid idiot couldn't get the radio out. So now I have a trashed truck interior, and the moron has nothing to show for it. He did leave behind his Subway wrapper though. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 552
You deserved it 2 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He ate in your car....thats a little weird Maybe he was like "Well I can't get the radio out but I might as well eat while I'm here..."

If you first decide to steal, you are automatically a moron anyway...

Comments

kenziem18 0

okay, so on fml you can choose either "i agree your life sucks" or "you totally deserved it" soo.. how the hell did this guy deserve it? it's not his fault some dumbass broke into his truck..

Some will say he deserved it for his grammar mistakes, I say he deserves it for not having better security on his truck and for trusting his neighbors.

liy223 6

It's actually subways new form of advertising... Oh, it's radical now but give it a few years. It'll be all the rage. (I am of course being sarcastic.)

could have been worse, could have been a condom wrapper with the used condom hanging from your rearview.... It was I that did the pushin' left the stains upon the cushion and my footprints on the dashboard upside down, but since I screwed your daughter I've had trouble passin' water, so now I think we're even all around......

Could be a lot worse. At least you still have a functioning vehicle & radio.

shadexilmaendu 4

Check the wrapper for DNA. Maybe you can find the guy who did it.

Jarhead2700 2

yo make the cops scan the wrapper for fingerprints

"stupid idiot"? Apparently the would-be thief isn't the only moron in this situation.

Oh god no. He left your belongings and only messed some up instead of stealing it all. That is horrible he should have just taken the truck.

send the wrapper to the police. they can track the persons DNA on it and find his ass.

Check to see if there is any DNA on the wrapper maybe he spit/drolled on it or sneezed even check for fibers and hairs