By double trouble - 04/05/2015 04:04

Today, I found my bike that was stolen a week ago in front of someone's house. Now this wouldn't have been a problem if my husband didn't steal it to go meet with his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 877
You deserved it 2 563

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey now you can get a better bike and a better husband that will treat you like a queen :)

That is dedication to being an asshole on his part! On the plus side you have your bike back

Comments

Badkarma4u 17

36 is right. Draining the account will come back to haunt her in divorce court. Especially if he incurs any fees or penalties because of her actions. When they divide assets she will have to account for that money. They may legally take the money but they dont get away with it.

Goodbye arsehole! At least you got your bike back?

There's a tl;dr for the lazy ones at the bottom. OP update: It's very satisfying having the whole house to myself. I make less food, spend less money, and get to do things when I want. It's pretty fun too, I got Netflix and stocked up on lots of snacks. I could spend a good week or two in here. I also have the office to myself, so doing stuff over there can happen where I want, when I want. For those wondering what happened initially, I locked the bike to a nearby pole and waited at home, where we had a nice conversation through the window. I then threw him his stuff and watched until he left. tl;dr I have the house to myself and it's great.

What an ass time to kick him out in fact I would have gone home packed all his shit and dropped it in the yard the bike was in taken the bike and changed the locks u deserve way better than that cheating sob