By Jackie - 18/09/2009 01:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally told my fiancé about the crippling sexual abuse I suffered through as a child. He immediately broke off the wedding. His reason? He can't marry someone who isn't "pure". FML
I agree, your life sucks 95 828
You deserved it 4 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You won with that deal, not having to put up with him for the rest of your life.

Who the hell is voting, 'you deserved it'? What kind of people are you?

Comments

I'm so sorry, how awful that he did that. How arrogant of him. You will find that special someone someday. Luckily you found out what a douche he was before you got married.

What a strange perverted man! Where the hell did you find such a creep? You dodged a bullet there!

Damn as someone that's been through his own abuse that sucks. My ewife told my exMIL even though I wanted it between us. A few years later we lost custody of our daughter because I was having a breakdown from the stress of losing a parent and my then wife being an addict who didn't want help. My eMIL got custody and for most of my daughter's childhood I was never allowed more than a couple of hours every other week to see her. My ex-MIL's thinking was since I had been abused then OF COURSE I was going to abuse my daughter. My ex-wife was allowed to have full weekend visits. That's how my daughter got to be molested by her mom's boyfriend. So yay?

J15237 25

What the hell? That is complete bullshit. First off I am really sorry to hear something like that ha to you. Your future husband should have been understanding and glad you shared something like that with him. It must have taken a lot of courage. I am deeply sorry. I hope that your new man is much more accepting.

That’s really, really ****** up. I hope you find someone better and most importantly find a life of happiness without him. Honestly I wish you the best and I hope you find healing. There are better chapters to come.