By Anonymous - 24/07/2009 09:32 - India

Today, I finally got the courage to ask out the guy I've liked for a long time. He's a cashier at a grocery store. It was about 1am and I was his last customer, everything seemed just right. Just when I was about to ask him to the movies, a drunk girl stumbles in and asks him out. He said yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 666
You deserved it 6 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spiffles 0

I'm sorry, but I'm kind of dubious about a guy who says yes to a drunk girl at 1am... He seems kind of creepy.

Futt_Buck 0

Someone's getting lucky... and it isn't the OP.

Comments

i'm really thinking this one is fake, there is no way this is honestly possible, and if it was real then FYL indeed. and are you guys saying if you were in love with someone and they were a cashier, what would you do then? does there job really matter? you're a bunch of materialistic fools! that show's what kinda people you guys are, you'er giving America a bad name, please stop!

There's been like five of these "I'm gonna ask the guy/girl I have a crush on out but someone does it before me" posts. So i call BULL SHIT. STOP COPYING POSTS!!!!

lolololcheese 0

If he's gonna say yes to some drunk, he's not worth it

Ahhh. Indian people. Wait I'm Indian haha. Sorry hun. But you shouldn't have waited so long. : / Try again later or something.

"Everything seemed just right" What? You were hanging out at the grocery store at 1am? Because it's so romantic to ask someone out for the first time right at the end of their shift? I don't really get this. Were you standing by his checkout, just staring at him? Or are you guys kind of close already and you were chatting and stuff? What were you doing there at 1am? Odd. Bad luck though, shit happens. Hopefully you pluck up your courage faster next time - ask him out next time you see him and see what happens! Good luck :)

Also, cashiers deserve as much respect as anyone else. I used to be a checkout operator and it's a horrible, horrible job. Be nice to your cashier; they're almost certainly having a crappy day already!

xNatsuki 0

You should go for someone with better standards. :)

triplethreat13 0

ok this is sad....not like in a sad way, more of a pathetic way. if the idiot is going to say yes to a random drunk chick, he's probably desperate. either that or he has no standards. he's not worth it.