By LALALA3 - 16/02/2009 23:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally gave the guy I was with for over a year a blowjob. Right after he tells me "I don't want a girlfriend but I want you to be my best friend." FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 907
You deserved it 10 012

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

#55, so it's unreasonable that a guy might get disgruntled if after a year of an adult relationship nothing sexual had happened, and it's perfectly reasonable to punish him for that by seriously wounding him?

Do NOT listen to the people who said "You should've done it more often." He dumped you once he got what he wanted- if you'd give him one straight away he would've dumped you then. It doesn't make a diffenece how long you left it. He's just going to use you for more favours in the future. He's just an ass & you're better off without him.

some guys are pigs! he wanted head and he probs asked you to do it a million times, and you refused (good on ya, btw), and when you FINALLY do it, he says it's over. you should have kicked him in the balls!! my style is a lot more gorey, but, just so you DON'T end up in jail, just kick him in the balls!! revenge is always sweet! >:P!

I LOVE YOU It's a similar situation with marriages that don't have any sex in them. Sex (or whatever) is a healthy and necessary part of a relationship. Obviously it varies on how far you go, when you will do it, etc. But if he wanted to do sex stuff sooner and more often, it was bad FOR BOTH OF YOU to be in that relationship as you were clearly not the one who will give him what he wants. AND NO: he is not a "pig" for having wants and desires.

davek 36

wtf? guys don't usually friendzone girls, isn't it meant to be the other way around?

They don't? I've been friendzoned enough to know it works both ways and I'm a girl.

ellie_naw 0

i've had something like that only it was 6 months and it was after we'd just gotten each other naked. we're best friends, with the occasional benefit ;) better than nothing

your bj probably sucked (no pun intended)

Nique_Nunchucks 0

Almost the same expiercence, I just wasn't giving him a ******** we were talking dirty on the phone. Even now when he calls he still wants to talk dirty.

fmylife_hardcore 0

I think that means he liked it. Cause he wants you to be his best friend. OMGSEXWITHOUTCOMMITMENT.