By Anonymous - 30/12/2010 01:17 - Australia

Today, I finally found the words to describe how I felt after 2 years of depression. I asked on Yahoo Answers what I should do next. The most 'helpful' answer told me to go on a picnic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 587
You deserved it 27 948

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you ask random online strangers? Correct me if I'm wrong, but therapy seems much more logical...

picnics are very calming and relaxing :) stop whining op!

Comments

rat poison may help.... :D on a serious note dont **** you life by depression, their are many other ways to **** it :D regards -psycho therapist.

jenny_gaal 5

did you seriously just suggest suicide?!?! even if you are joking thar statement makes me want to PUKE!!!! i've been dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts for a while and even if someone jokingly said that to me... i would probably take my life! and, ya, ya , i know you were "just kidding" that doesn't make it okay... bastard OP, try a therapist and/or talk to your doctor to pescribe some anti-depressants - they have helped me a lot! good luck :)

cool down, it is not the place to take the advises serious

Mikalamalasa 0

Sorry to hear that OP... I have to agree with some of the other people on here, though. It's great that you went to find a cure for your depression, but online answers just won't cut it. To really help yourself through this, I seriously recommend going out and engaging in activities that you really like, because staying indoors alone will always bring you back into your slump. With that, I bid you adieu and good luck! :]

Damn that sucks. :/ I love yahoo answers butttt some of those people are idiots.

Sounds like fun just look out for those ants

yea, watch out op, don't let them get near your beard ;)

Therapist = The Rapist. You'd be asking for it.

^^^ This x1000! My thoughts exactly! Also, your pic owns.

RosiePatosie 0

People in some categories don't even read the questions. And some are just bitches. Trust me, I have an account.

If so, why they are running to answer every single questions?

Maybe we should chug on over to mamby-pamby land where maybe we can get some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Salaminizer 0

No. Now I'm gonna give you three seconds... exactly three ******* seconds to wipe that STUPID grin off your face before I GOUGE OUT YOUR EYEBALLS AND SKULLFUCK YOU!! ...ANY ******* TIME, SWEETHEART!

Its funny because she looks entirely retarded. Explains her idiotic answer :)

Oh 43. The irony of your comment amuses me!

layybayy33 0
Salaminizer 0

Gunnery Sergeant Lee Ermey was the therapist from the commercial. He was also Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket. My comment was a quote of his from the movie. I hate it when I have to explain pop-culture references.

What did you expect douche? Most of the people on yahoo answers are kids... Hope you have fun on your picnic...

I'm sorry, but YDI for going to Yahoo Answers expecting a useful response. If you're depressed, go see a specialist about it.