By brokenrainbow. - 31/12/2009 13:28 - United Kingdom

Today, I finally discovered the reason my front room smelt funny. My dog, thinking the Christmas tree was real, has been peeing on it for the past two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 205
You deserved it 5 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can't recognise what dog pee smells like? I can't believe it took you that long to notice...

I used to work at a dog grooming place and we would put a tree up every year. My boss finally changed it to a fake tree since the dogs would use it as a toilet...but with the fake tree, we never had any troubles since there was no scent.

Comments

kujo7 0
dRose22 0

Your dog should be able to tell from the scent that your christmas tree was fake.

The tree being real has nothing to do with it. He's just marking his territory! (I assume it's a he, since males tend to do the whole "mark their territory" thing.)

Maybe it was the smelt you smelled, dumbass.

Wii624 5

Hmm explain to me again why im not a dog person at all. CATS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took you two weeks to realize a dog was peeing in your room?

#38, cats are useless. Where is your cat gonna be when your stuck in a well?... in the living room scratching the sofa. A dog... fetching a rope to rescue you.

dangletsbang21 0

#40 there's no way a dog is actually gonna rescue you from a well not all dogs are lassie dip shit :)

I feel you! for about a week we couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from until I crawled behind the tree and realized my cat had been peeing on the skirt. it smelled different on tree skirt than regular pee.