By smsmall - 03/10/2011 12:08 - United States

Today, I finally admitted that I have to consider buying a nose hair trimmer. I'm a woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 361
You deserved it 4 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Epsilonyx 15

Do whatcha gotta do. Better than being mistaken for Chewbacca.

Everybody has nose hair.. Who cares what your gender is?

Comments

No, it's just more of a preference for most males that their women have no body hair. That's a turn off. Nice try at trying to be funny though.

cruxx 0

I guess not everyone can take a joke.

Does anyone know if you can **** a goat with a spoon?

If I were you I would let my nose hair even grow taller and enter the Guinness book;)

Take a guess at how much stuff other people do to be "normal" just because you noticed having something potentially embarrassing does not mean other people aren't trying to hide from the world their own bodies.

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

It's okay OP. At least your doing something about it!

It's so true op! Almost every woman, especially brunettes, has unwanted body hair somewhere! Alot of woman have "mustaches", (I hate that term) just a bit of somewhat noticeable hair there. Hence all the hair removal products out there! Including facial hair removal products. The thing that sucks is that the more men see **** and other touched up photos of women without hair anywhere on their body, the more they come to expect that on a real women! Heaven forbid if a women doesn't shave or wax "down there"! Just adds more and more pressure on us women! Just remember that for the majority of women that's not natural and it takes alot of maintenence for those 'hairless' women to keep up with it! At least you're doing something about it! :)

Jammy01jams 2

Nose hair, underarm hair, black leg hair, facial hair that is noticeable and a giant bush. Those are unattractive to most males. Some arm hair even if brown or black, whatever some peach fuzz on your face or legs, who cares and a trimmed pubic area with some hair. All fine but underarms and a few others must be neatened up in my opinion. I can say this because I do trim my hair down there as a male because I want to, and shave for you gals. Both sides must agree to look nice for each other. Simple.

Epsilonyx 15

Do whatcha gotta do. Better than being mistaken for Chewbacca.

Like your mom D: And technically what everyone is doing at the exact same time all the time.

Ahhh, but is it? Chewbakka is up there on the epic scale. I wouldn't mind being mistook for him.

omfg_creepers 8

OMG how sad for you, take care of your bush up there.

cupcakesnpot 9

Hey It could be worse.. for instance you could have mustache!

if she doesn't buy that trimmer, soon it WILL be a moustache. i suggest the handlebar. you can't go wrong with simple elegance.

That's not bad, I kno a girl who has to shave her chest every month ; - /

lucas18xx53 0

6- uhh WTF almost every woman bleaches/ waxes her stach...

The question would be "Are you chewbacca?" Not "Are you a chewbacca?" If you want the letter "a" it would have to be wookie (the species) Chewbacca = name Wookie = species I am sorry I have no life.

X3liteXHunterX 12

Just pluck the hairs, like you do to your eyebrows.

Have you ever done that? It f-ing hurts

Why pluck if it hurts, guys usually care about your boingy boingy

That can cause cancer, and it's extremely painful. Look it up.

Everybody has nose hair.. Who cares what your gender is?

FYLDeep 25

Everyone has nose hair. It just looks bad when it starts sticking out of your nostrils. That's true regardless of your gender.

fthislyfe 22

Why can't we give thumb downs to the staff?

every1luvsboners 11

Keyword being "staff" is probably the reason. Get off his nutz, psycho.

Hey, Ewoks are sexy. Leave them alone. But yes, unless OP is 7 there is nothing unnatural about this. If she has to shave her beard, THAT would be messed up.

every1luvsboners 11

Nose hairs are normal for everyone. When you start noticing that you need to shave your back or arse is when you have a problem.

MissBunnyWillEat 11

You mean that's not normal? Shit.

PeppaParis 14