By CJ - 12/08/2016 01:02 - Canada - Lethbridge

Today, I was looking for a moustache comb, couldn't find it anywhere. Then I noticed it in a basket by the toilet with scissors. My wife's been using it to trim her pubes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 170
You deserved it 2 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Clearly this is the closest your moustache has been to her pubes in a while, if this bothers you.

Well they're both areas of hair above a set of lips...

Comments

Hey, it still benefits you either way. If it really bothers you that your wife is using it, you can just rinse it off with water or even isopropyl alcohol if you want to get crazy.

Well they're both areas of hair above a set of lips...

I believe you just won the best comeback!

Clearly this is the closest your moustache has been to her pubes in a while, if this bothers you.

To be honest, I'd be more annoyed she made me look for it than what she'd been doing with it.

Ditto! I was looking for it for the better part of the week!

"Honey do you mind not using my comb on your pubic hair?"

sohigh10 34

Thus the wife, sassing her husband.

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

you have a problem with your wife's vag cooties being on your mustache?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not that worried about it. Just thought it was funny. As for pleasing a woman? I don't see what that has to do with any of that. But clearly you're an expert, hoss. Maybe I should get a cowboy hat. That'll impress them.

If that grosses you out, you really don't want to know what she's doing with your toothbrush!!!

That's not the worst thing in the world, it's not like it's a stranger, a kid, or a parent. You're mustache has probably been near her pubes before so why is it such a big deal.

Make a deal with your wife, tell her you will shear of your mustache if she shears off her pubes. Then you wont have to worry about looking for your stache comb