By Mike Polk - 03/10/2011 12:37 - United States

Today, there was a guy following me, so to avoid him, I crouched down and basically waddled behind a wall to get past him. Sure enough, first thing I see when I get around the corner, while still waddling, was an unhappy midget couple staring right at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 184
You deserved it 5 932

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yamatelle 19

As I read through this, I was expecting the stalker to wait for you around the corner. The midgets were completely unexpected.

Comments

If that had happened to me, I would have asked them to join me on my journey.

That's funny, 13. I never knew only leprechauns could go on a journey. Guess you learn something new every day!

tylersign 11

That's right 13. Gnomes can go on journeys too. Have you never seen an Expedia commercial?

IronMaiden45 0

ask them to join your journey to fight dragoons and evil wizards you need hobbits to help

NoNotTheFace 8

I swear I replied to the comment below you. Please don't kill me Yamatelle.

KiddNYC1O 20

26- No but I've seen Goosebumps!

tjv3 10

big deal , should have said "top of tha morning to ya" or asked them if the represent the lollipop guild, then yell I'm off the see the wizard and run off

Should've just explained the story to them.

Midget couple then goes on to adopt her, claiming she's their long lost daughter.

Oh and I only assumed op was a girl since any guy shouldn't act like that. Lol

Haha laugh out loud. Oh my god this made me roll on floor laughing. Oh wait be right back. Talk to you later.

Omfgitsmia 15

Lmao it'd be funnier if one of them punched you, but that does suck.

m0tl3ycru3 0

Yea maybe op left their phone somewhere and the guy was trying to give it back to you.

You should of just told that dude to leave you alone instead of going though all the trouble of hiding from him. If he wouldn't of stopped you could of taken that to the police.

KiddNYC1O 20

7- From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

ipodlover1995 0

Thank you, captain hindsight.

NoNotTheFace 8

You've angered them, you fool. You're lucky one didn't sit on top of the other and punch you in the neck. Not the face.

ooooooooor, they could both take one leg and start biting your ankles.

yamatelle 19

As I read through this, I was expecting the stalker to wait for you around the corner. The midgets were completely unexpected.

NoNotTheFace 8

They are real people to who? They are real people to my uncle? No. He stands firm on the fact that midgets are the friends of Peter Pan. Delusional fellow.

NoNotTheFace 8

I swear I replied to the comment below you. Please don't kill me Yamatelle.

ikickgingers 15

Midgets legit scare me. Idk why... I generally run the other way as fast as possible. :/

yamatelle 19

NoNotTheFace- Don't worry I won't kill you, but I might have to rape you. If you scream, I shall super glue your eyes shut and chop off your boobs. ;)

110 mph and no seatbelt? Are joo crazy? I go 160 with no seatbelt, but I'm usually 500 feet up ;)

NoNotTheFace 8

Rape me? Fine. But you gotta buy me dinner first. (Taco Bell, perhaps) Then we shall go to your basement and I'll be the nine year old and you shall be the priest from the near-by church.

yamatelle 19

Fair enough. Not to worry though, I won't do it on your face, I prefer ****. ikick if you were on a game adventure, the last thing or "boss" you'd be facing will be a midget. Mine would be a clown. I ******* hate those things.

ikickgingers 15
phoenixslayer69 4

I wish I could do that speed in the air.... There is no such thing as to fast.

jessesgirl14 16
jessesgirl14 16

Supposed to say midget chunking! But damn you autocorrect got the best of my comment!!! Grrrr!! Lol

What? No way. I thought they were dolls.

77 is thumb-downable. It was meant for 9. .

phoenixslayer69 4

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha midgets hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha No seriously midgets are real people to