By ncjarhead - 24/04/2010 23:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, I discovered the same erotic pictures my wife emailed to me while I was deployed were emailed to several other guys by her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 094
You deserved it 3 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that's sad. What kind wife sends pics out to other guys while her husband is fighting a war? I hope you found out through checking the CC on the email, and not the hard way.

Well, make her famous. Send those pics to everyone.

Comments

I guess she was just doing her part to keep the moral UP for the troops! she is very patriotic!

xxcashmoney100 0

Yhu can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Especially wen yhur in th millitary cus shell have more time to hoe around. haha! ya diqq

Thats crazy, I just found this other hilarious site that has instead “Thats What She Said” Stories and Jokes from real people. They are super funny just google twssmoments and they should pop up first result.

9010 0

no man that fights for our contry deserves that....

seriously? I'll bet OP has looked at **** plenty of times during their marriage. oogling and being oogled arent that different. got to love ******* double standards.

Yeah except a **** star isn't someone in a monogamous relationship sending pictures of herself to her husband's friends. You completely missed the point.

diecast_CH 0

If he had done the same and taken a pic of his dick and sent it so some random girls, yeah I could agree. Unfortunately double standard doesn't quite describe this. If all he was pissed about was her rubbing it out to pornographic pics or movies, of course it would be hypocrasy. But, thats only based on the assumption that he watches **** as well. Comparing the use of visual stimulation to ********** and posting nude pictures of yourself for someone other than your spouse to see is a stretch at best, and clear miss at worst. Now I ask, if you watched **** while your spouse was gone, then found his naked pictures all over a chain of txt messages, for other women to oogle, would you be as compensating as you are now? Would you say that it's okay because you watch ****, or would you do what we both know you would and call him a typical male pig and dump him? Somehow I have a strong sensation that just because its a man, he watches **** and expects dinner and slippers waiting for him when he gets home. And yet when women are sterotyped, its unfair sexism? That ma'am is a double standard.

Obongo 0

This slutty poster was obviously taught by a feminazi mother who likely burned bras. Pity her.

I think it's that time of the month for her