By ncjarhead - 24/04/2010 23:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, I discovered the same erotic pictures my wife emailed to me while I was deployed were emailed to several other guys by her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 094
You deserved it 3 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that's sad. What kind wife sends pics out to other guys while her husband is fighting a war? I hope you found out through checking the CC on the email, and not the hard way.

Well, make her famous. Send those pics to everyone.

Comments

hassenpfeffermmm 0

I'm sure her erotic pictures weren't the only ones you looked at either. It Equals out.

Please refer to 110 and its replies. Thank you.

kick that **** to the curb! If she's going to be shady she could at least take some just for you!!

dugumit 0

really your wife emailed you erotic pics over a .mil email, while u were deployed to Muslim country? i call bullshit.

I agree with 8! To all saying YDI, stfu, I'm married to military and it's not that hard to keep your legs closed.

dugumit 0

ur army? well that explains everything.

86 - They can check their civie email over seas!

TandJHire 0

I knew someone whose girl cheated on him so he sent her naked pics through a text telling all his guy friends to send em to all the guys they know and I'm sure that text has spread far and wide, now she is famous as a *****. It was pretty smart of him to do that!

yes, so smart, and totally mature *rolls eyes*

Obongo 0

Because cheating is a mature and respectable action. Think before you speak you ****. Glad you like showing off your **** on the web though. Enjoy the herpes.

tinaletto 0

And how did you find this out

PunishedxxDoll 0

i lived on a Marine base for several months and was shocked to see how many wives cheated on their husbands while they were away. My Marine deployed 47 days ago and all i can do is steady sit here and stare at my phone waiting for him to call. i just dont understand