My wife

By Michael D. - 25/08/2012 16:06 - United States - Duluth

Spicy
Today, while I was at work, my wife sent me a few pictures of her in a new lingerie, to "spice up" my day. She didn't realize that I have iCloud turned on so I can share files with my colleagues. My boss and a dozen other employees received the same pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 835
You deserved it 27 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP's boss: May I have a word with you in private? OP: Look, I can explain... Boss: (whispers) please send more pics.

Well, at least you can't say that that day was boring at work! ^w^ On a completely separate note, there's no way to disable iCloud from receiving photos or anything?

Comments

Well, at least you can't say that that day was boring at work! ^w^ On a completely separate note, there's no way to disable iCloud from receiving photos or anything?

ciumegu 6

Yes there is an on/off option for photos emails etc..

Isn't ICloud only for your apple Id and the devices under your ID

Well you could be like "Yeah! I'm hitting that!!" and brag to all your colleagues and boss!

CheeseTron 15
starman02 12

Coming from the girl who has barley any clothes on in her pic...

Damn right. Your company must not value its work.

You mean to tell me lol wasn't coined in Twitter? :/ what's next, you're gonna tell me there were videos before YouTube?

I love knowing what "coined" means :P Thank you, A-Level English

chicagoguy 2

100, if you're older than ten and don't know what it means you have already failed at life. If you're just now learning the word, no classes can help you.

KingCeltic77 18

But what if OP has iMessages turned on...? "Today, while I was at work, my wife sent me a few steamy messages, to "spice up" my day. She didn't realize that I have iMessages turned on so I can share messages with my colleagues. My boss and a dozen other employees received the same messages. FML".

countrygirl626 16

Fortunately, iMessage doesn't work that way. It's just text messages between iPhones. Yeah, you can have group messages with iMessage between iPhones, but unless it was like that, iMessage doesn't work like that.

iMessages worked that way when I used it..... Unfortunately for me, most of my friends use iPhones.

countrygirl626 16

I have an iPhone and text a lot of people who use iPhones. If you have a group message, then yes, many people can see what you send. If you're texting one person, only that person can see it.

Let me explain.... I'd send messages to my friend, and the same conversation would appear on (for example) my mom's phone. And vise versa.

countrygirl626 16

I knew what you meant, however, I'm pretty sure it shouldn't happen like that. Unless you turned a setting on to have your messages share like that, it shouldn't do that. I text my friends with iPhones all the time, yet my parents don't get my messages.

noelykins1 19

Well now your colleagues know you have a hot wife! It's always a good feeling to be envied in the workplace.

20- thanks a lot for suking all of the humor from this thread.

noelykins1 19

I'm pretty sure Shrek didn't have a job..

69- Sure, he did. He was made heir to the throne in the Land of Far, Far Away.

OP's boss: May I have a word with you in private? OP: Look, I can explain... Boss: (whispers) please send more pics.

Lrigglez 7

I wonder how your wife felt when you told her. Or did you tell her?

I feel as if this whole iCloud thing would be an issue often. Theres no way everyone can know when you have it on, and people have a tendency to send personal snippets via phone.

Yep, unfortunately you have the convenience (sp?) of iCloud or the privacy of... Not iCloud. And I know this isn't the first instance of an awkward moment brought on by that POS apple update

Pos? You just pointed out it can be convenient if you turn it on.

It's a POS because if you share an iTunes account (say with family or at the work place), then they will automatically gain access to all of your pictures. Yeah, it's convenient to turn it on and have your pics automatically backed up to iCloud (even though apple only gives you like 2gb free). It's also convenient to rob a bank and make some cash, does that make it any less stupid?

angel42_fml 0

It doesn't back up pictures.... And they give you 5gb

Maybe you'll get as good of raise as your boss and colleagues did!

jenniiienyc 5

Now iCloud kind of scares me. Who knows where all my files are popping up.

Michael_92 20

12: Got any secrets you'd like to share with the Internet?

jenniiienyc 5