By Anonymous - 09/12/2013 05:57 - United States - Spokane

Today, I discovered that my stepbrother has been telling his friends that I'm his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 518
You deserved it 3 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry, OP. Force him to tell his friends the truth; involve your parents if necessary. That's not okay at all.

Comments

SuperMew 22

I have seen people start relationships with their step-siblings, but they were usually older when the parents married (teens or young adults.) People who grew up with their siblings (step, adopted, foster, or bio) don't start relationships or really find their sibling hot, since they were raised to treat them like blood. So it is not surprising, or really disgusting, that your step-brother might have a crush on you or use the opportunity to try and hit on you. However, lying about a relationship with someone is wrong. He should respect your lack of interest and not try to make you into something you are not. Tell his friends the truth, when you see them, and tell your parents what he did.

Now that's taking desperate to a whole new level.

buttcramp 21

that's not okay at all! gross! how long have y'all been step kin?

One of my good friends did this. Showed his stepsister around and then told us, behind her back, that he was dating her. It didn't end well for him. I suggest your stepbrother comes clean. For his sake, and yours.