By Anonymous - 09/12/2013 05:57 - United States - Spokane

Today, I discovered that my stepbrother has been telling his friends that I'm his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 518
You deserved it 3 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry, OP. Force him to tell his friends the truth; involve your parents if necessary. That's not okay at all.

Comments

tell your parents before he goes any further

Siblings have a free pass out from under the mistletoe.

don't deny it, but refer to him as your brother in front of his friends anyway. THAT'LL TEACH HIM, OP

That will make things awkward real fast.

Act like you're a nutjob in front of him and his friends. That should be fun.

The nominees are: - Girl want her uncle to film her sexlife - Girl dating cousin look-a-like - Guy dating his stepsister and the winner is ...

Zimmington 21

That wouldn't help her case in the least. It would just solidify the rumor.

He is the step brother so they are not actually related which means they could have a relationship. But clearly OP is against the idea. Time to make sure that the friends, if they are indeed that, knows that the dumbass is a liar. Then tie him to a chair, inflict multiple paper cuts and rub them with salt. Or tell him you will get him back for his lies and then giggle to yourself every time he grabs some food out of the fridge. Or go into his room, let him catch you and when he asks what you are doing smile innocently and say "Nothing". He'll be paranoid in no time. Or do all of the above.