By dickofbrokendreams - 02/03/2015 05:14 - United States - Waynesville

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my fiancé consistently thinks about his fear of breaking his penis while we have sex. He's afraid to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 012
You deserved it 3 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I mean... it's a real fear. I don't want a broken dick. Well that's my excuse for being alone atleast.

When did this fear start? I'm not Dr. Phil, but my gut tells me that's not the real reason he won't have sex with you.

Comments

usmc_sean 8

Well you should probably reassure him that your ****** is not something trying to break his penis.

#24: You'd be surprised. Some girls don't mean any harm and still somehow seem to try to rip it off when they get going wild.

hmmm, trying to follow his logic. what good is keeping his penis "unbroken" if he doesn't want to use it?

#25 I'd say not being in a lot of pain would be enough reason.

Maybe you should talk about it, find out the source of his fear and see if anything can be done about it

SchlomoTheGrinch 18

If you're afraid of using your hammer because it MIGHT break, then nothing will ever get nailed...

How exactly would one go about "breaking" their penis?

ndnpride88 25

Maybe you should look into that. Doesn't sound right. Or maybe take him to a counselor.

Tell him if he doesn't use it, it might fall off!!!

Ask him what his boyfriends name is......

Ask him to try "safe" positions to prevent his penis getting bent, if he's on top there's less chance of getting injured, not so fun, but safe, if he does not accept anyways, well... He's just not that into you.