He does have a point

By Ksweety_fml - 05/10/2019 14:00

Today, I texted someone and typed, "lol". My boyfriend asked me why I put "lol". I told him because I thought it was funny. He looked at me weird and said, "But you didn't laugh." Now he thinks I'm weird because I didn't actually laugh out loud. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 287
You deserved it 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is that something that’s even important? No! It’s not! Everyone does it. Whether he admits it or not, he’s messing your your mind.

You are weird. People should use LOL when they literally laugh out loud. However, your boyfriend and I are also weird because we expect the world to speak plainly and not use ridiculous exaggerations.

Comments

Is that something that’s even important? No! It’s not! Everyone does it. Whether he admits it or not, he’s messing your your mind.

You are weird. If it was truly a "LOL" you'd have laughed.

You are weird. People should use LOL when they literally laugh out loud. However, your boyfriend and I are also weird because we expect the world to speak plainly and not use ridiculous exaggerations.

Mungolikecandy 19

I once knew someone who actually said lol rather than laughing. Now that was creepy.

Was he watching your phone while you texted? I find THAT weird.

People still use "lol"? No wonder the planet's going to Hell...

HOW DARE YOU! No it's going to hell because Gay Illegal Illuminati immigrants are trying to take our guns away so they can do abortions by bullet, so they can eat the babies to stop climate change. I know it's true because it's on the internet.

Get a dictionary, go to the word euphemism, make him read it out loud until he understands, Or dump him because you far outstrip him in the intellect department. Good thing you didn't type ROTFLMAO, otherwise he'd be wondering why you weren't on the floor with a detached buttocks.