By Kay - 02/06/2013 19:00 - India - Nagari

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my 20-year-old son has been using my bras for his jerk-off sessions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 232
You deserved it 6 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's the weirdest thing mother/son bonding experience possible. I can't even offer any helpful advice on how to handle this situation. I do not know how to help you. Buy him a new bra maybe? I am also genuinely concerned as to how you discovered this particularly disturbing fact.

Comments

could have been worse, could have been wearing one and jerking off with another

Epikouros 31

That's creepy. Normal boys ********** to their sister's underwear.

Okay I know this seems messed up but some kids do go through it. He's going through puberty so his hormones are out of control and it's causing his sexual focus to be out of whack. Im assuming he doesn't have many female friends, so you being the closest female to him showing him affection, would bend his mind into thinking you're a sexually compatible mate. If you don't want to ruin his life or scar him, then drop it. DO NOT APPROACH HIM. You will only make things worse. Find him something else to do. Just act like nothing has happened.

HopeInBama 5

That is avoiding the issue and not doing anything about it. Which could lead to even worse behavior. Just talk with him one on one, and see what's going on his life. Ignoring it and pretending it didn't happen, is not helping.

Well now...that escalated quickly..

This reminds me of the song stroke it stroke and then go is yelled out.

Well where I would usually agree with you #73, her son is 20 year old, pretty much an adult now. It is a bit disturbing. He clearly has not matured much or is really starved for female affection.

Not everyone matures at the same rate.

Atleast he isn't raping everything with **** as it seems Indian men do according to media. Or maybe he is.