By Kay - 02/06/2013 19:00 - India - Nagari

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my 20-year-old son has been using my bras for his jerk-off sessions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 232
You deserved it 6 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's the weirdest thing mother/son bonding experience possible. I can't even offer any helpful advice on how to handle this situation. I do not know how to help you. Buy him a new bra maybe? I am also genuinely concerned as to how you discovered this particularly disturbing fact.

Comments

yousuck44 11

Ewww op wtf. Dose little Timmy have a mommy complex? Seems to me you might want to talk to him op.

hazardmuffin 21

I do not envy you OP, for the conversation that must happen after finding out something like this is one I never wish to think about, let alone have.

Kohhaku 9

Maybe he thought it was his sister's bra?..

Yes because that is so much better.

Kohhaku 9

#53 - My friend's little brother used to wank it to her panties. No, it's not better but that's where I'm coming from.

Oh.... "Awkward" doesn't even begin to cover this. I, erm,...have no words.

Maybe its not what you think it is. Is he wearing the bra? That's a different story

I think you need to stop using your moms bras

Congrats. You have a 20 year old perv on your hands. Question. I am going to assume this perv is still living in your home. Is there another man in the house? You know husband/boyfriend type? I suggest the 3 of you sit down and embarrass the hell out of him. Let man of the house tell him that it best not happen again. While you tell him to have a plan by the end of the week for a move out/on his own two feet date. This is not good.

Easy fix threaten to put this information on his Facebook if does not stop doing it. If you can't make him understand how wrong this is on so many levels then his Facebook friends will. :)

serial killer in the making first your panties next dismemberment of the neighborhood cat.. sorry forensic science class.