By Anonymous - 23/03/2009 20:42 - United States

Today, I decided to play a joke on my boyfriend and planned to pretend that I found a thong in his gym bag. When he came home, I "confronted" him. After struggling through putting on my best face, he, unexpectedly confessed: "Look, babe, I'm sorry. It meant nothing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 508
You deserved it 94 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tried to play a joke, or tried to test him and then he failed?

I mean, what did you expect? Best case scenario, you piss off your boyfriend by pulling a stunt like that. Worst case, you find out he's cheating on you. Sorry, kinda your fault.

Comments

cprompt 0

You weren't playing a joke. You were feeling insecure and didn't trust your boyfriend and you wanted to find a guilt-free way to accuse him of cheating.

CeeCee_fml 16

I wouldn't find someone giving me a fake winning lotto ticket funny either. People have different senses of humor.

You didnt deserve that. You were just trying to be playful with him. its sad but at least you found out so you can dump his ass and find someone else or just have fun being single.

greatnt249 0

#59, accusing someone of cheating isn't being playful; it's being manipulative.

effmylifexx 0

Yeah because accusing someone of being unfaithful is playful and harmless! This is a wonderful philosophy to adopt! I shall now go out, find one of my friends, and accuse them of stealing money from me! Should be a load of laughs... Yeah. Not. It's this way of thinking ("She was just joking! She was just being playful!") that causes so many relationships to not work because of insecure girls digging themselves into holes they then can't dig themselves out of. Cheating is wrong. Yes, I think everyone here will acknowledge that. But baiting someone is wrong, too. And it's not funny.

Well stated, #62. Basically, she deserved it. What's the difference between this and going over to your significant other and joking "Hey, I cheated on you!..... JUST KIDDING." Cruel and pointless. Not funny

anonymousssss_fml 3

aww. ouch. that was a good prank, but that result was totally unexpected. idk why so many ppl are attacking u on this one, it was a harmless idea.