By coeurdlucky - 19/10/2010 05:20 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I went to see his 72-year-old mom who just had minor surgery on her abdomen. When we asked how she was healing, she lifted up her nightgown to show us a bruise near her belly button. She wasn't wearing any underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 187
You deserved it 3 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

in her defence she was probably on a lot of pain medication, but people in the hospital never care who sees any part of their body, its just how it works.

FFML_314 11

Just think of it as a glimpse into the future.

Comments

in her defence she was probably on a lot of pain medication, but people in the hospital never care who sees any part of their body, its just how it works.

KingDingALing 9
zakkyzebra 11

15 you made me XD. literally...

FFML_314 11

Just think of it as a glimpse into the future.

You can bet that 50 years ago she wasn't flashing that about. I don't know why they want to wait till it's curdled to show everybody.

that's y u don't date guys with 72 yr old moms

iivann 0
fits138 0

It could be worse, no biggie.

that's an image that will never leave your mind! haha poor old lady doesn't know what's wrong, though :/

randiZ25 0

You are exactly right. A client of mine ( I'm a hairdresser) decided she wanted to show me her rash under her fat roll on her stomach, she too was not wearing any underwear.

At least she's comfortable enough around you to show her goodies I'd take that as a good sign that she likes you?

That is gna Haunt u 4 the rest of ur life!

mimii92_fml 0

omg that's something I didn't wanna picture. bleh :P

nothing like waking up to 72 year old tacos... that really sucks

Haha, oh GOD. I would've screamed! that's horrible.

Boo-F'n-Hoo. The woman is elderly and in the hospital. Try thinking of someone other than yourself for a change, princess.

I tried, but I could not come up with a response better than this one. Well said. I will only add that OP is a woman (girl?) also, so she hasnothing to complain about. Selfish little bitch.