By nothappywithlife - 30/03/2009 21:34 - United States

Today, I checked my facebook, and my wife of 5 years was listed as single. I then write on her wall that it is ok to announce to be married. She writes back saying that we have to talk and to come to the kitchen. My wife divorced me over facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 528
You deserved it 44

Top comments

thats a real kick in the junk.facebook screws everyone over..

I had that happen when I was dating a douchebag once, but a MARRIAGE!?

Comments

#29 I have that turned off so no one can see if I break up with my boyfriend, my boyfriend on the otherhand...

kiteofnight 0

That's the most ****** up thing I've ever heard.

i'm slightly curious why you would write on her wall about it when you were in the same house, but what she did was way worse. good luck finding someone better and more willing to speak to you.

You should have gone into the kitchen with your hands behind your back and been like "Honey I was saving this for a really special occasion but I guess I might as well give it to you now..." and then slapped the hell out of her. DOMESTIC DISTURBIA Pt. 2... or if you are against real violence... you could always use that SuperPoke thing on facebook to slap/hit/throw shit at her...

silverwind_fml 0

Um, it's not like they broke up BECAUSE of Facebook. And anyway, that sucks.

MKC_fml 0

why do people think this is a fake? People really are just this cruel, stupid and insensitive.

JillianIsLoveee 0

That is terrible and I am sorry She is a bitch

funkycloud7137 0

Facebook is fail. Dumb bitches who use it to break off relationships are too.