By nothappywithlife - 30/03/2009 21:34 - United States

Today, I checked my facebook, and my wife of 5 years was listed as single. I then write on her wall that it is ok to announce to be married. She writes back saying that we have to talk and to come to the kitchen. My wife divorced me over facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 528
You deserved it 44

Top comments

thats a real kick in the junk.facebook screws everyone over..

I had that happen when I was dating a douchebag once, but a MARRIAGE!?

Comments

ilovewine 0

#79: facebook was created for college students... it didnt become lame until they opened it up to public. but i agree with ya.

that can't be true, unless you are 12.

actually, you can't divorce someone over facebook... there is paperwork you have to go through.

Wow that sounds like something that should happen in middle school. and #87 i think he knows that, she just told him this way.

lame...and i'm talking about how your ex-significant-other went about it... by letting the world know first before you. secondly...@ #2...holy crap...=_= nothing goes unnoticed...pics or it didn't happen. @#79 way to be a rebel! next time research before making comments like that. but someone else has flamed you about that already, so that's okay.

yeahreally 6

only in 2009....but everyone should know not to do stuff like that online or on the phone... c'mon now.

i laugh at the "fake" comments all over fml... just because it's happened before, doesn't make the second time a fake... following your logic, after you've had sex the first time, the rest are "fake". =D GFG!

braFTW 0

Stupid people like technology, too.. How else would they innovate in showing how stupid they are?