By Kegronauer - 23/08/2009 21:35 - United States

Today, I caught my dad squishing my stick-on bra cups in his hands, trying to figure out what they are. He's an engineer who graduated from MIT. I still don't think he knows what they are. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 302
You deserved it 4 340

avidfmylife tells us more.

haha the comments are all great. I'll clarify a couple things: 1) I accidentally left my stick-on bra cups in a main part of the house where he easily found them 2) I was embarrassed that he found them and that I caught him but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. It's "FML" because my dad was squishing my bras. It's "YDI" because I left them out where he found them. I decided it was better to not embarrass both of us by confronting him and explaining what they are, so I just pretended I didn't notice and left the room.

Top comments

DogFun 0

What the hell is a "stick on bra cup" anyways?

Ligerie 0

LOL, Thats pretty funny. Or creepy. Maybe he does know but likes to squish your bra!?

Comments

Come darling, give your dad a break. He's not supposed to know how they work. Most probably your mom doesn't use them and your dad never saw them in his life. Not a big deal :)

YDI for being a woman you ****** bitch make me a sandwih it's all your good For You second class citizen

stop with all the "its not a fml." the point in fml is to read funny scenarios

The part about being an engineer from MIT is completely unwarranted and frankly takes any fun away from the "FML"

MissyWissyKach 0

how is this an FML? plus he is a guy why should he know?

joemama13 0

Not FYL - F your dad's life for being one of those people that are apparently so smart they can't even tie their own shoes. Laugh it off and be glad you're not him.

He's an engineer, of course he wanted to play with it and figure it out. He's a guy, of course he doesn't know what the hell it is.

YDI for having A cups. HDI for not getting laid before he married your mom.

I would ask if he knows how to bang a chick, but I guess you're proof that he has a general idea of the subject.

Any dummy can make a baby; it takes a real man to raise one.