By Username - 04/05/2011 03:24

Today, I can't attend an interview for a great job because I have an exam. An exam I need to pass in order to have a great job like the one I'm missing the interview for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 246
You deserved it 4 111

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why didnt you schedule the interview on.a.differeny.day. you should have known when your exam was.

Comments

DeadxManxWalking 27
jklol11 0

Reschedule? I don't understand, unless you lied to the prospective employer about your qualifications you should be able to call and say "I have a very important school exam at the same time as the interview. Can we reschedule please?" Ydi if employer thinks you're out of school already though..

reschedule the interview and take the exam. you may have a better chance of getting the job if you pass the exam.

mbrooks5110 0

Ermmm schedule the interview at a different time... I've never been asked to an interview where I couldn't schedule anytime that was good for me...

I've interviewed for a lot of jobs, both part time and career. Not one said, "This is the time of your interview, or else." Every single one asked, "Can you come at such and such time?" If you agreed to an interview during your exam, YDI. If they told you you HAVE to come at a certain time or else, this isn't a job you want anyway.

shakeTHEworld 12
Brittany101788 0

45, couldn't have said it better myself!