By BusinessTurtle - 06/10/2012 07:49 - United States - Ames

Today, I came home from a three day vacation to find my psycho ex-girlfriend in my house. Even though I broke up with her six months ago, she hasn't broken up with me. It's alright though, she says she's going to forgive me and she already moved her stuff in when I was out of town. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 765
You deserved it 2 464

BusinessTurtle tells us more.

BusinessTurtle 8

OP here, I've changed my locks and moved across town and I really don't want to hire a lawyer.

Top comments

Dude just get her a Restraining order as a welcome back gift !

Restraining order, and if that doesn't work, piss on her valuables.

Comments

This FML doesn't make a whole lot of sense. For one, if your girlfriend was that attached she would have tried something before 6 months. Also, she may be attached, but she's not mentally retarded.

From the story I would assume that in fact, she is very much mentally retarded. Who does that kind of shit?

BubbleGrunge 18

You know nothing of OPs ex. She very well could be still attached after six months as well as mentally unstable. Also, since when did the crazies have a time limit of when they are allowed to act a fool?

lacespace 8

He called her his pyscho ex, I'm assuming after a so month window this isn't all she's done.

lacespace 8

*six month window I'm having a slow start this morning.

CJ91516 11

1. She probably did try something earlier too. 2. Do you not under stand what PSYCHO means.

BubbleGrunge 18

Never stick your dick in crazy!!!!

Always stick your dick in crazy. It's a good time.

perdix 29

I'm with #29. For some guys, their only viable options are "crazy," "ugly," or "professional." "Crazy" is the the cheapest and funnest!

Donat96 20

Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed. ;)

perdix 29

Marry her. You're fooling yourself if you think you can do better. Six months later and you still don't have a new girlfriend means she is really the one for you. Demand she signs a pre-nup that sends her away with very little, then get hitched.

wier0901 1

call the cops and get a restraining order!

olpally 32

Stage 5 clinger!!! Sounds like something my ex-gf would do too... Run!

sugarglitterkiss 4

pretend your okay with it and then shave her head while she's sleeping and then put different assortments of sauces on her clothes.