By rain - 01/06/2009 02:05 - United States

Today, I called the number a guy had given me at a bar last night. I got the Soulja Boy Hotline. Now every few hours I get messages on my phone like 'Good morning! Jump on up and get yo swag on, this is Soulja Boy!' and I can't seem to get it to stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 635
You deserved it 8 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you got owned. just as bad as the rejection hotline

what was the number? i want to give it to chicks from now on =]

Comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

What a douchebag, lmao. But THAT, is hilarious. Soulja Boy sucks, to me. #37: Shut the hell up. OP: Wow, you should. Well IDK what you should do; but it's pretty funny!

barroomhero 0

I actually think that's worse than the rejection hotline...at least they don't leave you messages.

I'll bet he was on the phone like da da da da da da da da da da da da da...

MSuzanneL 0

all you have to do is text stop to that number. and how could you NOT know that was soulja boys hotline havent u ever heard kiss me thru the phone? 678 triple 9 8212

calmthefuck_down 0

yeah seriously how do you not know that number? & you just tell it to stop....

I keep getting calls from the Psychiatric Hotline and can't figure out how to get them to stop. I just tried texting STOP to them and it's a landline. It's not the same Psychiatric Hotline number listed on the Rejection Hotline's site, though. So, I don't know what the contact info for it is. For those wondering about the phone numbers (Rejection Hotline, etc), just go to rejectionhotline.com. There's a rejection number for every state, so it looks like a local number. There's also a ton of other funny phone numbers.

theflamezbegin 0

SIX SEVEN EIGHT TRIPLE NINE TWO ONE TWO

@15 - that's the funniest part about this whole thing! If I were to ever pass out a fake number, I too would pick something so absurd and annoying. The rejection hotline is hilarious, but too cliche. Plus a number from a song is a hell of a lot easier to remember than a random hotline number..