Feels bad man

By toobad - 02/06/2009 05:41 - United States

Today, I went to a bar with some buddies, and after trying to pick up a few girls, one of my friends got a number. When I heard the number, I said, "Sorry man, that's definitely the rejection hotline number." So many girls have given me that number, I've memorized it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 085
You deserved it 6 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would memorize the number, just so if I was ever given it I could throw it back in their face instead of giving them the satisfaction of thinking they've fooled me. But maybe that's just me.

f_all_our_lives 4

Comments

f_all_our_lives 4

yeah women can be such bitches sometimes men have feelings too and penises!

youandme4ever_fml 0

Do you really want to be picking up girls from bars? I guess you're set up for the worst though. What's with the rejection hotline lately?

DUDE!!! I keep seeing your comments!!! ... I feel like suck a stacker...

SweetestSin 4

try your luck at eharmony or something then, instead of getting the rejection number they will just quit responding to your emails - better than public fails right?

jonlaw98 0

Good call. Atleast you know it but FYL for getting that # again

I would memorize the number, just so if I was ever given it I could throw it back in their face instead of giving them the satisfaction of thinking they've fooled me. But maybe that's just me.

That sucks. But at least you know as well as we do that people who give out the rejection hotline phone number are pretty much entirely worthless human beings.

HamsteronA 0

Dang. FYL for the #. 6 I would do the same thing. And OP and friends.. Don't worry. Plenty of other girls to get.

Maybe the rejection hotline likes you. Like, *really* likes you. I mean, it's appearing so much in your life. It must be fate! Joking aside, though, don't worry about it. It just means none of them were "the one". So to speak. But you shouldn't really be trying to pick people up from bars... No offense.