By FaceTime issues - 06/04/2014 06:57 - United States - Scottsdale

Today, I called my mom to ask for some help with my dishwasher. Somehow, the call got turned into a video call. I was wearing a bathrobe, and she was naked in her bathroom. Most awkward call ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 042
You deserved it 5 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least you weren't naked too?

Just remember, it could always be worse. At least no one was having sex.

Comments

Ugh. I read this "called" as in, you shouted across the house to ask for help with the dishes. Was so confused for a number of seconds.

The video phone was the one thing I hoped would never get invented because of things like this.

The amount of incestial comments that instead of being disgusted, are actually quite hopeful... Lil' creepy guys...

I don't believe you. You have pics to prove it? ;)

Am I the only one that doesn't find it weird to see your own parents naked? My parents walk around the house naked whilst looking for things, as do I. Seeing them motivates my gym sessions as I don't wanna look like that..

91hayek 31

What the ****. Maybe not as weird with your mom but still awkward. Seeing your dad naked motivates you to go the gym? Is this actually a real thing??

I don't find it weird. A bit funny via phone though. Has everyone else that commented here not seen their parents naked? Really? Girls/women often try on cloths or get dressed in the same room as their own mom. Why is mom naked so awkward?

it's no big deal if your use to it. but why are you checking them out lol

Seeing someone naked by surprise is completely different to knowing someone is naked and seeing them. Depending on the kind of relationship you have with said naked person can determine the level of awkwardness.

When people from earth call other people the phone comes to the ear so how did this happen? Hey I'm naked my kid wants to video chat OK...