By FaceTime issues - 06/04/2014 06:57 - United States - Scottsdale

Today, I called my mom to ask for some help with my dishwasher. Somehow, the call got turned into a video call. I was wearing a bathrobe, and she was naked in her bathroom. Most awkward call ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 041
You deserved it 5 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least you weren't naked too?

Just remember, it could always be worse. At least no one was having sex.

Comments

look at the bright side; at least it was your mom.

NWO666 15

Why didn't you just hang up and make it a not FaceTime call?

If you thought it was a phone call, wouldn't you hold it up to your ear?

Maybe the mother was using speakerphone and the phone happened to be standing upright? I know I can hear better when I have my phone upright. As for the OP... I'm not sure how they noticed that if it was up to their ear. Maybe speakerphone too? There would have to be a lot of coincidences for that to happen though. Meh, I dunno.

Yeah, I imagined the mom had it on speaker, and the OP did, too, getting things together to change out of the bathrobe or something, so s/he can set it down somewhere.

I heard a noise and pulled the phone away to see my moms ceiling fan. Haha.

I think she got the short end of the stick here

every1luvsboners 11

Weird. When my dishwasher gives me problems I just threaten violence and slap her around a little bit until she makes me plate of lasagne and does the dishes. Try that one out, good luck.

Merylwen 24

Thank you for that. Everyone loves domestic violence jokes.

She should have took the call in the kitchen so she could show you she needs help with her's too. Her rack is sagging, and she has leaky plumbing.

cryssycakesx3 22

how do you try *that* hard and still fail, bro?

An this is why you should use a phone in the normal way, against your ear and not stick everyone on loudspeaker...

Well, it's not as if ur mom hasn't seen u naked.. Remember u were born naked and u came naked out of her.. But it's awkward definitely for what u did... Lol