By phoneless - 17/04/2012 19:23 - Jordan

Today, I bought my first iPhone. Today, I broke my first iPhone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 169
You deserved it 26 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I would be heartbroken if that ever happened to my iphone. I love my iphone more than my gf lol.

>.> You know when they say phone sex they don't mean it literally. :P

Michael_92 20

Well isn't your gf the luckiest girl ever.

And thats how you know when someone is truly addicted to their phone..

Bet she'd love to hear that. She would break your phone :)

FloTimmyKO 0

Today, I was reading FMLs. I dropped a comment saying I loved my iPhone more than my girlfriend. Turns out she uses FML too, and saw my post. She shattered my iPhone. I am now girlfriendless and phoneless. FML dude, be careful what you say on FML.

namhowell 6

At least you accomplished 2 firsts in a day, not a lot can say they have lol!

Today was the first time I woke up on April 17, 2012. It will also be the first time I go to sleep on April 17, 2012. Firsts are pretty easy to accomplish.

Not if you break it by being a dumbass (dropping it, sitting on it, etc). Warranties usually only cover a mechanical defect. Otherwise it's called "insurance."

ayyemmcee 1

Here's what you do: go back to the phone store and tell them that you just got it. When they ask how it's already broken, tell them that a group of midgets roughed you up. It's full proof OP...

First an definitely not last. I'm on my 2nd.:)

Just say your teacher dropped it when she confiscated from you like the other fml

The iPhone should have a pre-installed app called "iBreak"