By drebel - 09/03/2011 22:27 - United States

Today, I bought my fiancée a dress for her birthday. She accused me of saying she was fat, because I bought it in medium rather than small. After trying on the dress, she's now not only mad at me for buying it, but also because the dress fits perfectly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 386
You deserved it 4 548

Same thing different taste

Comments

Mebekatya 0

what an annoying little bitch. I'd get rid of her in a heart beat.

79DrAwkwArD97 0

If you got her a small she'd have been mad, too... Because then you'd be telling her that she needs to lose weight because you expect her to fit in a dress that's too small... Sometimes women are retarded (not that men aren't just as retarded in other ways)... Gifts are given to be NICE... They don't always have to be overanalyzed...

Next time buy her a bottle of diet pills and a gym membership so she has a reason to bitch.

notsoluckypup 12

What a bitchy woman. Some of us here would kill to even fit in a size like that...sheesh.

Wow, she sounds grateful. I think she's directing her anger towards the wrong person. If she's so upset that she is no longer a size S, then maybe she should do something about it.

tboudre 0

Dude, you can't win buying women clothes. YDI, you should know better.

it would be hilarious if it was to small

I hate girls caz of this. girls are ******* stupid and need to get their shit straight. they bitch over the smallest things...

You should've switched the label with a small, such a rookie mistake... Seriously though, I'd go for the gift card next year.