By amber - 13/03/2010 09:03 - United States

Today, I bitched out my boyfriend for logging into my facebook account and deleting EVERY male (even family) off my friends list. He accused me of wanting to cheat on him and has forced me to say "sorry." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 839
You deserved it 17 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jerseystreetking 0

he forced you to say sorry? do you have no free will or backbone? you deserve it. my ex did this to me and I dumped his ass right then. that's a bad sign and you should get out before anything else happens. controlling you is NOT healthy. wow

Comments

princess09 3

umm can we say controlling? Get out while u can...

endless_text 0

Is your boyfriend's name Edward Cullen by any chance?

dudeface 1

RUN. LIKE. HELL. You probably won't though.

She shouldn't be the one running. She has to stand her ground and make it clear that he has to get out of her life, not the other way around. Dump his ass and keep on living but go looking and prepared for a fight. If you see him knocking at the door, tell him he has 15 seconds to leave before you open fire. I'm serious. Make him fear you. Make him regret ever trying to violate your freedom.

masterblaster39 0

@ #12. For you, suicide IS the answer! If you could possibly be any more ignorant, please do not try to prove it.

leave him, its not easy but you need too. my boyfriend acts very similar, i read this today and couldn't believe it, you will regret it, everyone told me it wouldn't become abusive, yeah i can tell you in the last 24 hours, everyone was right. were over. but it shouldn have to get to that point for you to realize, don't be stupid like me. our fight btw, happend because of fb, we were fb official for 5 days and it didn last we've been together for over 10 months. facebook is the devil for relationships it creates paranoia and insecurities. but honestly im telling you thats not going to end well, i hope you realise before it gets to that point, unlike me.

His possessiveness would've just manifested itself in other ways. It's good you found out now rather than later, when you have more invested in the relationship. If he wasn't snooping through your Facebook, he would just be going through your phone contacts, or opening your mail, or forcing your brother to do a DNA test to prove that he's "really" your brother and not your "other" boyfriend. Social networking technology really brings the losers out of the woodwork. Kudos to you for leaving, you did the right thing.

tboudre 0

he's cheating on you with his facebook friends.

milfi 6

OP, you should learn that relationships with paranoid people never work, because he's not gonna stop until he gets you with something. And he made you give him your FB password ? I'm sure he said that if you don't give it, it means you're cheating.

KurouTenshi 0

@74 what if you love in Texas? or what if you're in California and you love someone who's in Rhode Island?

you must be pretty desperate to still be with a guy like that