By amber - 13/03/2010 09:03 - United States

Today, I bitched out my boyfriend for logging into my facebook account and deleting EVERY male (even family) off my friends list. He accused me of wanting to cheat on him and has forced me to say "sorry." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 840
You deserved it 17 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jerseystreetking 0

he forced you to say sorry? do you have no free will or backbone? you deserve it. my ex did this to me and I dumped his ass right then. that's a bad sign and you should get out before anything else happens. controlling you is NOT healthy. wow

Comments

XanimalloverX 0

Dump his ass. He is obviously trying to control everything in your life and everything you say and do. Dump him before it turns into physical abuse

Dump him. It will only get worse. I speak from experience. My ex-fiance started out nice and got more controlling as the years went on. I allowed it because I didn't know any better and I thought it meant he cared. He ended up becoming physically abusive to me and messed up my inner ear by hitting me in the head too hard. Don't be a statistic. Leave him now. You deserve better. Anyone who snoops like that, then has the low sel-esteem to not let you have your male friends - even your family! - is bad news and should be left in the dust.

Sparkiee93 3

You should break up with him for a girl.

nessalujin 0

But you waste your time whining on FML instead of dumping him or talking to him about it. Such stupid FML's are making their ways through moderation and it's so annoying.

xbreberryx 5

fyi im not single and im not a virgin. stop talking about urself

But you are an idiot. Single and virgin could've been changed. I have a feeling the idiocy is permanent.

Jesus Christ, you sound like you're in kindergarden! Grow the **** up, already!

FMyLifeCereal 0

Smart guy. Since she's from Arkansas the males in her family are fair game.

@12 and 130... it doesn't matter if u have spelling or grammer mistakes, your comment (s) are either way very stupid.

You deserve it for being such a pussy that you apologised to him for that; which is why I doubt you'll follow the advice to GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE as soon as possible. This behaviour is an early warning sign for spousal abuse. Don't fall into that trap.

uum yea dump his ass that's freakin some creepy shit, too desperate and just omg SCARY slap him too, just so you can get him off your back, guys HATE it, :) I've never slapped 'em before tho..

your boyfriend is an insecure moron. I would have said Im sorry...sorry that you're single now.